I have a bubble like thing on my finger joint, could it be a wart or a syst. How would I go about getting this removed? Pictures posted in my file

We can't see your. photo in this portion of HealthTap. This is the free portion that is dedicated to medical & health education. Medical eval should be able to provide an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. Take care.
Hard to say. we are unable to access pictures in this format. If you have a cyst or a wart on your finger, A general surgeon could possibly remove it for you. Please have your family doctor refer you to a surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Myxoid cyst? See a dermatologist. Knuckle pad? Callous? Wart?