I have mild bone loss around my teeth from dental decay. What treatments or products can restore the bone level to normal, as if there was never loss?

See a periodontist. Osseous surgery,addictive-reconstructive surgery restoring the alveolar bone to its original level. Ask your periodontist how to prevent gum disease and learn proper periodontal maintenance Take care.
Dental. or even better periodontal evaluation. You may have bacteral infection of your gum line ( periodontitis ) along with gingivitis and bone/tooth decay: not a pretty secenaroi. Make an appointment this week.
Bone vs tooth. A periodontal not tooth problem. See Periodontist. See DDS for actual dental pain.