Im having left side chest pain, neck, lower back and arm painwent to doctor and a sonogram of chest was done and came back ok pain is sore to to touch?

Dr. Warren Wolfe

In brief: Need more info

You could be suffering from a skin problem that has yet to show it self or you could have a "pinched" nerve in your spine that innervates that part of your chest and back.
That kind of problem usually does not show up on a sonogram. My advise is to consult with a D.O. (an osteopathic physician) as I feel that from your report the problem in nerve irritation & he/she is skilled in spinal problems

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine