I have confidence in my OB, BUT I was told with my history I should seek out a maternal fetal medicine Dr as well as my regular high risk OB, should I?

Dr. Carol Major

In brief: Perinatologist

Given your high risk pregnancy conditions, a consultation with a maternal fetal medicine specialist, may be beneficial.
The specialist could work together with your OB doctor and provide the best care for you. It is not that you should not have confidence in your OB doctor, but perhaps the maternal fetal specialist would provide additional support in case additional complications arise.

In brief: Perinatologist

Dr. Carol Major
Dr. Carol Major
Dr. Peter Baumann

In brief: Co-manage

Have your regular OB doctor refer you to a MFM subspecialist for evaluation.
The two of them can then talk it out, if your regular OB sees you for prenatal care and the MFM sub specialist co-manages your pregnancy.

In brief: Co-manage

Dr. Peter Baumann
Dr. Peter Baumann
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham