After a pregnancy loss now I have endomerial hyperplasia with calcification, ovaries micropolycystic. I have to do surgery or a treatment?

Polycystic ovaries. If is common for a woman with polycystic ovarian disease (PCOD) to have endometrial hyperplasia. Your provider may do a minor procedure (currettage) before putting you on medication to make certain you ovulate, prior to your again attempting pregnancy. If not attempting pregnancy, oral birth control is a safe alternative for women with PCOD.