Ive had swollen tonsils with white bits on for a month.how do I get rid of this...should I see a doc..its not sore...but bad breath?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Tonsilloliths

also called tonsil stones Easy home remedies like gargling warm salt water, or non-alcohol mouthwash is often used for getting rid of tonsiloliths.

In brief: Tonsilloliths

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: Tonsil stones

you may have tonsil stones which are a build up of hardened debris in the crevices of the tonsils.
They can occur in people with allergies or sinus problems and an cause wry bad breath. Your doctor an evaluate this and give ypu treatment options. Warm salt water rinses will help.

In brief: Tonsil stones

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Marsha Davis