I'm visiting home from college. Does it make a difference whether I get my flu shot at home or near college?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Good idea: flu shot

It doesn't really matter 'where' you get your flu shot - the important thing is GETTING ONE to lower your chance of catching the flu.
Since it's 'flu season' now, I would try to get the vaccine at the earliest opportunity. Flu kills at least 3,000 Americans per year according to the CDC. You don't want to be one of them, or responsible for spreading it to someone else (i.e. Grandparents, babies).

In brief: Good idea: flu shot

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Peter Kurzweil