I urinate very frequently. Am I getting diabetes type 1?

Rule out UTI. Aside from diabetes, another thing you should rule out with your doc is a urinary tract infection, which can cause urinary frequency and present without painful urination. It can become chronic and cause problems. See your doc and get checked out.
Not necessarily. Frequent urination is only a symptom of diabetes if it goes along with insatiable thirst. Generally, lots of fluid is lost in the urine when blood sugars get high enough. This loss of fluid causes thirst because the high blood sugars cause so much urination that the body becomes dehydrated. It's especially noticeable at night because it keeps people from sleeping normally.
Possibly. Freqent urination can be a sign of diabetes, however, it can also be a sign of an enlarged prostate, prostate infection, or a urinary tract infection. Frequent urination can also be related to a water balancing hormone deficiency. A blood and urine test through your doctor will give you the answer.
Worth testing. Most common reasons to urinate frequently are utis or drinking more. Diabetes is also associated with increased thirst which is more obligatory than habitual. First get a urinalysis to rule out UTI or presence of sugar. Sugar in the urine is usually first abnormal test. Elevated bood sugar is much more suspicious of diabetes then a glucose tolerance test. Your primary dr. Should & will advise.
Talk with PCP. Although there may be more reasons to urinate frequently beside being diabetic, it's good to check with your doctor especially if you have concomitant unexplained weight loss and excessive fluid intake.