Hi. I am 31 yeras old. Last night my wife was playing with my erected penis like a car stick shift and then I heard a loud click sound from the base o?

Dr. Liesa Harte

In brief: Penis

You don't say if you have any deformity or pain now.
That sounds worrisome to me. It is possible to fracture the penis. If you have any symptoms at all, I think you should be seen and evaluated by a physician. A urologist would probably be best.

In brief: Penis

Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: To ER ...

The clinical scenario represents a typical profile of fracturing the penis during sex.
Immediate evaluation and surgical repair comes with better outcome Best wish ...

In brief: To ER ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Keegan Duchicela