I'm a 17 year old female after certain diagnoses I learnt that I have the symptoms of PCOS. Facial Hair & Acne. What should I do? Read about The Pill

Dr. Cindy Juster

In brief: Please see Dr.

Please see your Dr. You will need testing to determine the cause of your symptoms.
Once you know the cause, the Dr. can discuss treatment options.

In brief: Please see Dr.

Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology

In brief: That is the danger

of looking up symptoms on the internet.
If you have male pattern hair growth, and irregular menstrual cycles, see your gynecologist for a work up. If you just have acne and peach fuzz or darker facial hair only, you may need the pill or aldactone, (spironolactone) but talk with your doctor for a work up

In brief: That is the danger

of looking up symptoms on the internet.
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dr. Cindy Juster