My penis hurts, tingly in glans?

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Balanitis...

...is inflammation of the glans penis.
It has many possible causes, including irritation by environmental substances, physical trauma, and infection. If it continues, see the Dr. for an evaluation. Best wishes.

In brief: Balanitis...

...is inflammation of the glans penis.
Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

What you felt is informing you something irritating the nerve endings of penis and its head such as inflammations or/& injuries.
However, current limited info is just no enough to draw a conclusion. To advise sensibly, you need to bring the info on the onset, degree, duration, interval, evolution, & progress of the symptoms and their potentially related discomforts over time to Doc for analysis...

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. Robert Keimowitz

In brief: Need more informatio

I'd like to try to help but I need more information.
When did this start? What had you done recently? Are you sexually active? Do you have any penile sores? Better describe the problem and we'll try to help,

In brief: Need more informatio

Dr. Adam Smith