Male, 29.Active/healthy weight. Non-Smoker. No Fam hist. Recent norm stress test, holter & echo. Heart is ok? I got worried bc I read about young adult MIs.

Heart is ok. From what you've described, it sounds like everything is going well. If you develop cardiac symptoms than seek medical care immediately.
Sounds good. From all you listed, it sounds like your heart is in good shape. Keep up your healthy habits to keep it that way.
Chill. With a good cardiac work up, negative family history, and healthy lifestyle, the odds are heavily in your favor to remain healthy. If you are overly concerned and it interferes with routine activities or sleep, you may benefit from a visit with psychology to learn why you are anxious about health issues, and learn techniques to help you relax, and chill.