I got a little drop apple cider vinegar and water in eye it slashed from the cup i was useing i washed it out will my eye be ok?

Dr. David Chandler
Ophthalmology

In brief: Should be OK

If you irrigated the eye after getting the vinegar cider in it, the eye should be OK.
It may be irritated and injected from the vinegar and even the irrigation itself. Usually these symptoms will resolve. If any symptoms persist, or if there is pain or loss of vision, seek medical attention promptly. This could include care by an ophthalmologist, an ER, or an urgent care center.

In brief: Should be OK

Dr. David Chandler
Dr. David Chandler
Dr. Keegan Duchicela