Hurts when I pee like a uti. Been holding my pee in a lot more then I should be lately. What do I do? And I'm allergic to all the antibiotics 4 it...

Dr. Aruna Adaikkalam

In brief: Urine exam

Young female like you can have few thing- UTI, pelvic inflammatory disease,especially when sexually active, early pregnancy can mimic like UTI and local conditions like Herpes ,fungal infections like candidiasis can cause soreness and cause pain during urination.
Even if you are allergic to antibioitcs, get checked and get a pregnancy test if sexually active. Mainly get UTI ruled out by your doc.

In brief: Urine exam

Dr. Aruna Adaikkalam
Dr. Aruna Adaikkalam

In brief: Stop holding

your urine.
Be kind to your bladder. If you have UTI symptoms - by all means, see your physician soon.

In brief: Stop holding

your urine.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Also, avoid fragrances in soaps and detergents, avoid fabric softeners, clean gently and always wipe front to back. And, as Dr. Fowler says, see your doc for treatment.
Dr. Patrick Kohlitz

In brief: Dysuria

"dysuria" or burning upon urination is usually indicative of a urinary tract infection.
Be sure to stay hydrated and don`t hold back the urge to urinate. Antibiotics are the appropriate treatment - there are options for patients with multiple allergies and pregnancy as is the case for you.

In brief: Dysuria

Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham