CHEST PAIN WHEN WALKING RUNNING AND UP STAIRS?

See Dr. ASAP. You may be giving yourself a "stress test" so get into the Dr asap to assess your cardiac status/function and assure your heart is stable. Best wishes.
Angina. A blockage in a coronary artery can cause chest discomfort on exertion that resolves with rest. If you have such discomfort, a cardiac stress test is advisable, but you should be evaluated by a physician first as sometimes other causes such as muscular or lung problems, severe anemia,etc are the problem.
Angina/asthma. Given your description and limited information otherwise- age, medical history your symptoms are suggesting either angina that will originate in your heart arteries or asthma- spasm of your airways. Talk to your doc about your symptoms at your earliest convenience.