Developed intense itching and burning on the palms of my hands and bottoms of my feet. Difficulty walking due to itching and burning of my feet. ?

In brief: Need exam

Palms & soles with these symptoms needs an examination because there a number of things that it could be & these need to be ruled in & out by inspection, blood work, & history.
At any rate, if this is an absolutely brand new set of symptoms which have never been discussed with a doctor then, you've now figured out the time to go...NOW.....some blood work will help and then, appropriate medication

In brief: Need exam

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Just saw your return thank you note and message! Glad to hear you've got an appointment. If there's anything more I can do to help you please consider contacting me using my Virtual Appointment Scheduler that you can get to at: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi Key Code: PDXFNR