Would my partners 100mg Viagra (sildenafil) tablets have the same effect as female Viagra (sildenafil) if I were to take one as both same ingredient?thankyou

Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine

100mg is 100mg so the same....All the best.

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here is ...

The effects of Viagra (sildenafil) to men and women are same; so is its profile of side effects and safety precautions.
In practice, its use has been overdone to serve personal demand of personal pleasure even though many young adults have no sexual problem, but just taking it like abusing street drug, ecstasy, to gain "high" through overindulgence and obsession to ruin their life... So, beware.

In brief: Here is ...

Dr. Adam Levy