What are the top 3 ways to raise HDL? I fixed TC/TG/LDL with High fiber, Fish Oil, Guggulsterones, Pantethine, Niaspan, (niacin) but HDL went from 29 to 30

I'll give you 7. Non-medicinal (other than the natural Omega3 Fish oils) ways to improve the HDL are: Exercise/STOP Smoking/Decrease sugars in your diet/Increase Fiber in your diet/Increase the Omega 3 Fish oils/Small amounts of dark chocolate/red wine in moderation...can all be beneficial for the HDL. Good luck.
Most fixed. Of all the lipoprotein fractions, HDL seems to be the most "fixed" by genetics and the most difficult to alter by behavioral changes. The things you have done, especially niacin and lowering triglycerides, should have the most effect. Physical activity, ideal weight maintenance, and, maybe a glass of red wine a day, might also be of help. Sante!