Stopped trinessa (norgestimate and ethinyl estradiol) mid pack in July got my periods July 15th Aug 15th late Sept 21st started spotting mostly brown October 13th still spotting not pregn?

Need preg test. Though late, you seemed to get a period every month after you stopped the pill until October .. then just spotting. You need to do a home pregnancy test. It is not uncommon for women to spot during early pregnancy. Do a couple. Either way, positive or negative, call/see your doctor. Either for evaluation of spotting/missed period or prenatal care. Take a prenatal vitamin! Good luck!