Long term rash on lower buttocks and upper legs (sitting area) not itchy, small red bumps, no creams seem to cure.

Send us a picture. You can upload a picture of the rash at www.imgur.com the picture will be tagged with its own URL website You can RESUBMIT the question to us again with the URL address listed and we will be able to view it. This is all done anonymously.
Antibiotics. Without being able to see the rash 1 common cause is oftea folliculitis, caused by either pseudomonas, or other bacteria. I would recommend a course of cipro- for pseudomonas. And bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) ds as well to cover staph. If not improved after 3-5 days may need to have it checked by a physician.