I had UTI symptoms so I took cipro (ciprofloxacin) that I had left overfor a few days and the symtoms cleared. I now have white particles in my urine. What is it?

Yeast... It might be a yeast infection which is not uncommon to get after taking antibiotics. If you are also having itching and burning sensation you may try clotrimazole or monistat vaginal cream over the counter. Check also for pregnancy if suspected and you have been sexually active. However, if the discharge is a lot and having also pain you should see your doctor for an exam and tests.