While play fight with my soon to be husband..I kicked pretty hard in his mouth not meaning to but now his gum is bleeding and turning blue and black between his two front teeth..What should we do?

In brief: Call a dentist

Have the teeth examined and monitored.
In the future, think twice when play fighting.. accidents happen.

In brief: Call a dentist

Have the teeth examined and monitored.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: See a dentist

You bruised his mouth and like other bruises there can be bleeding and you can see black and blue bruises.
This will heal. The concern is the teeth. If they are loose or broken see a dentist ASAP.

In brief: See a dentist

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See your dentist

An examination procedure is essential in order to establish a correct diagnosis of all soft and hard tissue injuries.
See your dentist for examination, x-rays and treatment if needed. Take some NSAIDs OTC to control pain and inflammation. Good luck.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: See dentist asap

It sounds like their is damage to the teeth.

In brief: See dentist asap

Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: Go see your dentist

I think it is imperative to visit the dentist as soon as possible to make sure that no damage to the dentition or gingiva.

In brief: Go see your dentist

Dr. Debra Rosenblatt
Dr. Debra Rosenblatt
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine