Heart been investigated- normal. But chest pain, jaw pain, left shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand/fingers! Left leg also throbs when SX are bad. What is it?

Neck? Is it possible that the pain originates in your cervical spine? Any trauma, known spine issue? Alternatively, it may be related to peripheral nerves on the left side. You will need a full neurologic evaluation to further determine the etiology of your symptoms.
Vague. Difficult to narrow down any type of causation without a thorough history and exam. Get more than one opinion if need be.