Hello doc i would like to ask if im pregnant . I take pregnancy test and came out negative does it because im breastfeeding? I had sex with my husband after a day my period begin to star after my baby came out but i blood a little on my period. That was t

In brief: Breastfeeding

would not prevent a home pregnancy test from being accurate.

In brief: Breastfeeding

Dr. Georgia Latham

In brief: Probably not

Pregnancy tests are very reliable.
If you have had a negative pregnancy test and are not sure about the results, take another test in a week. Breastfeeding will not affect the results of a pregnancy test. It is not a good idea to get pregnant while you are breastfeeding. If you would like to be healthy and have two healthy babies, protect yourself from pregnancy while you are breastfeeding.

In brief: Probably not

Pregnancy tests are very reliable.
Dr. Georgia Latham
Dr. Georgia Latham
Dr. Jonathan Jassey