Headache burning scalp vertigo crawling feeling on head and face fatigue itching?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Multiple symptoms

These multiple symptoms may not be related to one specific diagnosis and anxiety and stress may be the main culprit.
Nevertheless, it's best to have your physician take a careful history and examine you if these symptoms persist and appropriate tests will be ordered if deemed necessary. Perhaps stress management therapy will be recommended.

In brief: Multiple symptoms

In brief: Neuritis

Your symptoms of facial and head pain seem to be what we would expect when a nerve root were trapped somewhere in the trajectory between its exit from the spinal cord to the end organ (skin of the face).
Filling out a headache diary would be a useful thing to do. If you'd like one that I have designed for my headache clinic all you need do is ask.

In brief: Neuritis

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
I received your message of thanks and understand you will be receiving an MRI today or tomorrow. Unfortunately, sometimes things don't always show up on scans but in this case if they get not only a head study but a cervical spine study as well then, there is a chance that they may see something. Also, Dr. Colantino's idea of other causes is a very good thought. Blood work may be helpful as well.
Dr. Steven Seres