What are the tests for causalgia?

See below. There are no specific tests for causalgia which is an old term for what is not referred to as complex regional pain syndrome. In causalgia, called crps type one there is usually some associated nerve injury so we may do a test called an emg/ncs. Often we do a test called a 3 phase bone scan but this test is not definitivein all cases.Mostly we rely on our physical examination to make the diagnosis.