Since few days my vagina is very red and swollen. It's also very itchy and when I finally scratch it it even starts to bleed a bit. No sexual contact?

In brief: Infection?

Yeast can present with clumpy, white vaginal discharge to a watery, white discharge.
Sometimes a discharge is not apparent. There is no odor. It can cause swelling and redness of vulva along with itching and burning pain. It may lead to pain with urination or intercourse. Recommend getting medically checked to know what is going on. Take care.

In brief: Infection?

Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau

In brief: Vaginitis...

It seems you might be suffering of candida vaginitis or in other words vagina yeast infection which causes the symptoms you are describing.
I am not sure if where you are at you have the ability to get over the counter medication, but if you do, clotrimazole, for example, can help with symptoms. If not see your doctor for exam and treatment.

In brief: Vaginitis...