Dr. Chad Rudnick

In brief: Teeth

Baby teeth can come in slowly and often will appear very small for a long period of time.
At 10 months of age it is likely that this is within the range of normal. If you have specific questions, make an appointment with your pediatrician to go over teeth eruption and how to care for your child's teeth now that they are coming through.

In brief: Teeth

In brief: Genetics

The timing and speed of eruption is determined genetically, and varies slightly from person to person.
There is nothing you can do to speed things up, so don't worry. I'm sure they will erupt completely before you know it.

In brief: Genetics

Dr. Shontae Buffington