I have a rash on my upper arms, armpits, breasts, back and its the worst on my stomach and tighs. It looks like red bumps, but it hardly itches at al

Dr. PHILLIP KIM

In brief: Difficult to assess

Rash descriptions are difficult to diagnosis without examination or an image.
Please consult your primary or with us via Prime.

In brief: Difficult to assess

Dr. PHILLIP KIM
Dr. PHILLIP KIM
Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: Send us a picture

You can upload a picture of the rash at www.
imgur.com the picture will be tagged with its own URL website You can resubmit the question to us again with the URL address listed and we will be able to view it. This is all done anonymously.

In brief: Send us a picture

Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Pityriasis rosea?

This rash, which often follows a viral or upper respiratory infection, often begins with a single patch, classically on the abdomen or armpit.
It then spreads to the extremities. Only about 1/4 people suffer from itching. No treatment is usually required, especially if there is no itching. UV light/sunlight may speed recovery. It usually resolve in a matter of weeks, but up to 6 months. Good luck

In brief: Pityriasis rosea?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Jane Van Dis