Convinced I have DVT had d dimer yesterday was negative but I suffer exstreme health aniexty can the blood test be wrong n o swelling or heat ?

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Anxiety

Sounds like you have anxiety disorder rather than DVT.
Have you engaged your doctor about the anxiety? The Doc can check re DVT but you likely need the anxiety approached too.

In brief: Anxiety

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. John Landi
Phlebology

In brief: Negative d-dimer

A d dimer is a very good screening test for clots.
If negative there is a very high percentage that there are no clots. However, a d dimer can be positive for many reasons not only clots. If you are still worried that you have a dvt with a negative d dimer then you should have a venous ultrasound to look at the veins.

In brief: Negative d-dimer

Dr. John Landi
Dr. John Landi
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine