32 yo, breast cancer stage 1b, double mastectomy, micrometastasis in one lymph node. TCH treatment, followed by radiation. Prognosis thoughts????

Dr. Herbert Hoover
General Practice

In brief: Prognosis is good!

I would need more information to be definitive but with a small primary tumor (stage 1) and only micrometastasis in one node, your prognosis should be relatively good.
Since you received TCH, it is obvious that you had her2 positive breast cancer so your prognosis is less favorable than had her2 not been positive. However, 5 year survival in excess of 85% is shown in recent studies with TCH.

In brief: Prognosis is good!

Dr. Herbert Hoover
Dr. Herbert Hoover
Dr. Adam Levy