Does neg d diner rule out dvt?

Neg d dimer=no clots. A positive d-dimer is non diagnostic and can be elevated from many causes not only clots. A negative d-dimer is indicative of no clots. However. the gold standard to evaluate DVT of the legs is a venous duplex ultrasound. If DVT is strongly suspected,then I would first do a venous ultrasound and not rely solely on the D-dimer.
Not necessary. you still could have a DVT but probably do not have one It is used with other tests to rulle in or rule out a DVT or PE If you have worries please be seen.
Not necessarily. A negative d-dimer is a fairly sensitive test to rule out acute clotting or inflammation but it does not rule out the possibility of a chronic occlusion.