Smart (top of class) but easily confused by social interactions. Have trouble articulating myself. Get obsessed about things. Disorder? HFA?

Dr. Matt Wachsman

In brief: Couldn't say

until I met you; then.
. would be pretty easy. Possibilities include: 1) normal and shy and adolescent 2) normal and anxiety 3) Asberger's syndrome; but... very unusual for someone with it to notice it... so.... a bit unlikely 4) beginning into Schizophrenia (also, very unusual to notice it and would have MANY more symptoms) 5) cultural problems. If newly introduced to a new culture.. happens.

In brief: Couldn't say

until I met you; then.
Dr. Matt Wachsman
Dr. Matt Wachsman
Dr. Vicken Poochikian