Had carpal tunnel surgery on both handslast year, and now I have sharp pains up to elbow and tenderness, constantly.?

Carpal tunnel. Hi, the question is why did you have bilateral Carpal Tunnel syndrome? I believe you need a Nerve conduction study and also an MRI of ur cervical spine. consult with ur primary doctor for further evaluation,
Fix it yourself. If we assume that you do not have a problem with your cervical spine (which can cause bilateral symptoms), then you are having recurrent symptoms of CT or complication of your surgery. There are at home treatments for carpal tunnel which can reduce or relieve your symptoms. If interested, please make an appointment for a Virtual Consultation with me, and I can help.