I sprain wrist 10 mon ago. Still have constant sever burning pain and sensitivity. I have good days and bad days but always in pain. Could be RSD?

In brief: See specialist

You may wish to ask your primary physician for a referral to a specialist who deals with complex regional pain syndrome and (new name for RSD).
It may still be possible that the sprain continues to heal but if you do not notice any noticeable difference from when it first occurred then, there is a possibility this can have turned into something more chronic and insidious. Good luck

In brief: See specialist