I used coconut oil for lubricant 5 days ago, and my vagina/vulva is burning, itchy, swollen, painful. I used monostat 1, and still feel uncomfortable.

Allergic reaction. I agree that you should never use coconut oil as a vaginal lubricant. I suggest careful washing with baby soap to remove any remnants and then use Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and topical 1% hydro cortisone to the external vaginal area. See your GYN on Monday. Stop th Monistst and use Sitz baths ( 2 lbs of epsom salts in 6-8 inches of warm water, for 15 minutes 3-4 times a day.
Sensitivity. It sounds like you have a chemical sensitivity.Coconut oil is not a good vaginal lubricant.You should only use watersoluble lubricants in that area.Saliva is a possibility or my favorite is parabenfree Astroglide. The Monistat may have aggravated the problem. It is irritating to many women.Stay away from chemicals in the area,try ice packs(ice wrapped in a cloth),and see you GYN if it isn't better.
Allergy? You may have reacted to the coconut oil, either because of an allergic reaction or a contact reaction to something in the oil. You might benefit from a steroid cream alone. If this does not work you should see a gynecologist. Hope this clears up soon.