After oily meal fast heart rate chest and shoulder pain if i was walking then sat down.holter cardiac echo cardiac CT w contrast stress tst ok??

Dr. Stanley Berger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Lesson

Sounds like you've been through the gamut of testing and while there are numerous other tests that you might endure, I would suggest something simple: don't eat oily meals!! In fact, there may be a few foods that simply don't agree with you and I recommend you pay attention when certain foods cause you symptoms.
Also, speak with your doctor about seeing a nutritionist and possibly an allergist.

In brief: Lesson

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology