Very high heart pulse 7 times a day & low blood pressure = 90. Problems breathing and tired. What do you think is the problem? How to resolve this?

Seek urgent help. A detailed history and exam will help determine the right diagnosis and treatment. Your symptoms could be due to dehydration, Anemia, heart or lung disease. Dehydration or anemia is more likely, but you need to be evaluated as soon as possible. I recommend you go to the nearest ER or Urgent care unless your primary doctor can see you right away.
Need. Evaluation. You could need holter monitoring to determine etiology of tachycardia and your dyspnea.