I ejaculated had boxer n sport shorts on gf got close to me she didnt had clothes on her vagina was wet too can she get pregnant from wet clothes??

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Highly Unlikely

For her to get pregnant the ejaculation fluid which contains sperms have to find their way in to the Vagina.
Even though theoretically it may be remotely possible,if ejaculate was dripping out of your shorts. But in the context you described is highly unlikely,because the ejaculated fluid was not freely flowing due to two barriers1Boxer shorts2sport shorts. So here you have it

In brief: Highly Unlikely

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. John Munshower

In brief: NO

Viable Sperm need to enter the vagina around the time of ovulation to even have the chance of getting pregnant.

In brief: NO

Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham