What are the tests for aortic aneurysm?

In brief: Ultrasound

A high quality abdominal ultrasound is the best test to exclude an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
Don't delay and get checked out today! good luck!

In brief: Ultrasound

Dr. Crystal Twynham
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Dr. Ravinder Rustagi

In brief: AORTIC ANEURYSM

There are more tests for aortic aneurysm which depends on location of the aneurysm.If you are suspecting thoracic aortic aneurysm than the best test are trans thoracic echocardiography, trans esophageal echocardiography.
The most definite test are c.T scan of chest with contrast , m.R.I and finally angiography.The ultrasound is only good if you are suspecting abdominal aortic aneurysm.

In brief: AORTIC ANEURYSM

Dr. Ravinder Rustagi
Dr. Ravinder Rustagi
Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Ultrasound

The simplest test for an abdominal aortic aneurysm is an abdominal ultrasound.

In brief: Ultrasound

Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Dr. Khashayar Salartash
Dr. Marsha Davis