I got a negative pregnancy test at 5 weeks after sex, and I got 2 periods since then, but my breasts haven't stopped hurting. Am I pregnant?

No. With the information you provided, you are not pregnant. There may be other issues that are making your breasts hurt. It would be prudent to see your doctor for an in-person evaluation.
No if you have. had two periods since last sexual activity and a negative pregnancy test five weeks later than you are not pregnant. Take care.
Breast Pain. I doubt you would be pregnant if you did two tests with a first morning urine at least 2 weeks from ovulation. If you have abnormal or late ovulation, breast discomfort would not be unusual. If you notice abnormal findings on a breast exam or are not sure how to check your own breasts, please see your physician.