I have twitching in eyelids of both my eyes. Mainly lower eyelid but when I rub my eyes, even the upper eyelid twitches. Is this just dry eyes or more?

Twitching=IRRITATION. Muscles that twitch are telling us that for SOME REASON they feel irritated. That could be from excessive fatigue, from metabolic disturbances, from side effects to medications, from electrolyte imbalances, from lack of certain nutritional elements in the diet, from medical conditions that AFFECT muscles in general.....so many different causes. Impossible to tell whether rubbing does it or not.