7 mo old runny nose cough no Fever Drainage out of ear looks like wax, no odor. Might be teething. Mildly fussy sleeping normal ear infection or no?

Cold. symptoms as you described will make a baby fussy as they do not like nasal congestion. It does not sound like your baby has an ear infection. Just observe for now and offer comfort as you can. A cold should resolve in a few days and until it does expect a crabby baby.
Draining ears/wax. It is hard to say but with cold symptoms an ear infection is a possibility. If the tympanic membranes or the ear drums are warm then wax can become soft and start to drain.there is no point guessing, the best answer is an exam. The fussiness may also point to an ear infection. All the best.