Was told I could have epididymitis w pain in right testicle & on right side.I took zpak for bronchitis.now on Avelox for sinus inf. will it treat this?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

Both azithromycn and moxifloxacin are not the first choice for treating chlamidia or gono, but may be used as alternative.
However, if you indeed had epididymitis remained a concern and uncertainty because it ain't clear if the Dx of peididymitis was based on some testicular pain or physical findings or ultrasound or combo. So, seek timely evaluation & counseling to ensure a correct Dx ...

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology