What are the tests for infectious mononucleosis?

Monospot. The monospot is a quick test for infectious mononucleosis; it is not 100% sensitive, however, so if your doctor still feels it may be mono, he/she can do the ebv antibody panel. These are often easily misinterpreted, however, so if there is any question, you should seek an infectious disease specialist for assistance.