I found a smaller then a penny sized pinkish dry skin patch on the side of my breast a couple of weeks ago should I be concerned? Is this normal?

Patch. It does not sound serious but I would let my physician have a look at it.
Dry patch. probably exzema----unless it is enlarging and has slightly red/raised borders in which case it might be a yeast infection----try first 1/2-1 % hydrocortisone crm---buy over the counter for 1 week it should clear if it is mild eczema if not cleared see your pvt doctor for evaluation.
Breast lesion. If the patch is dry and itchy it is most likely a small patch of eczema. Try some over the counter 1% hydrocortisone cream 2-3x/day and see if it helps. If it does not help, you might want to consult a dermatologist.
Dermatitis. most likely . Try OTC hydrocortisone vream. If not better in a week see your doctor and have it checked.