What are the tests for Crohn's disease?

Multiple. colonoscopy, endoscopy, capsule endoscopy. Imaging studies (usually CT scan or MRI). Blood tests ("IBD serologies", the most popular one is called the Prometheus panel).
Colonoscopy, imaging. There is no one perfect test to diagnose crohn's disease. In fact, many people have symptoms for almost two years before they are diagnosed. The chronic crampy abdominal pain and diarrhea usually lead to a colonoscopy. Sometime with a normal colonoscopy additional testing such as a small bowel series or ct scan enterocylsis can be used.