Had sex with a girl last night unprotected. Didnt finish inside her, she said period ended bout a week ago. I am worried about pre cum. What do I do?

Dr. Lori Semel

In brief: Unprotected sex

I would suggest that she take Plan B.
Even though the likelihood of pregnancy is slim, it is possible. I would advise you to be very careful to always have protected sex. It protects you not only against pregnancy but also from sti.

In brief: Unprotected sex

I would suggest that she take Plan B.
Dr. Lori Semel
Dr. Lori Semel

In brief: Hi daddy

Pregnancy has been documented from exposure on any day of a woman's cycle.
Pre-cum has enough sperm to establish pregnancy. You might just be a daddy in waiting. Plan B works best if taken within the 1st 72 hrs after exposure. Think ahead in the future and reduce your stress level.

In brief: Hi daddy

Dr. Cindy Juster