What can cause right side flank pain but no ovaries or appendix. Don't have a kidney stone or kidney infection?

Here are some. .. Right flank pain warns you either something is irritating your local tissues or organs or some disorders in muscles, joints, or nerves along the course of spinal nerve to right flank region. To sort these things out is not that difficulty by systemically analyzing the onset, degree, duration, interval, evolution, & progress of the pain and its possible related Sx over time + conducting physicals.