What are the tests for IVF pregnancy?

Do you mean.... ..Tests preparing for ivf, or once you are pregnant? Minimal preliminary tests include blood, evaluation of uterus and ovaries, uterine cavity, and usually a mock transfer - in specific cases more testing may be done. After conception earlier monitoring with blood and ultrasound is common to determine fetal number and confirm location.
Tests. Before undergoing ivf, the most common tests look at ovarian function- day 2/3 fsh and estradiol, antimullerian hormone level, and antral follicle count: uterine function - saline sonogram or hsg; sperm function - semen analysis. The information from these tests will help to determine your chance for conceiving with an ivf cycle. It isn't absolute but gives you options to consider.